On October 3, 2020, decree of the government of the Russian Federation No. 1492 of 18.09.2020 "On General requirements for regulatory legal acts, municipal legal acts regulating the provision of subsidies, including grants in the form of subsidies, to legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, as well as to individuals who produce goods, works, and services, and on invalidation of certain acts of the government of the Russian Federation and certain provisions of certain acts Of the government of the Russian Federation».
Resolution No. 1492 establishes General requirements for municipal legal acts regulating the provision of subsidies, including grants to producers of goods, works, and services provided for in paragraphs 1 and 7 of article 78, paragraphs 2 and 4 of article 781 of The budget code of the Russian Federation, with the exception of:
- subsidies for the implementation of municipal-private partnership agreements, concession agreements;
- subsidies to legal entities, 100 % of whose shares belong to the municipality;
- subsidies to municipal institutions, with the exception of grants in the form of subsidies provided for in paragraph 4 of article 78.1 of the BC of the Russian Federation.
In addition, Ordinance No. 1492 establishes the requirement to include in the legal act information on placing on a uniform portal of budgetary system of the Russian Federation in the information telecommunication network "Internet" the following information:
- subsidies planned for the provision of the appropriate budget of the budget system of the Russian Federation;
- about the announcement of the selection process;
- on the results of consideration of proposals (applications) submitted by the selection participants;
- about the selection results.