Minister is appointed to the post and discharged from in order established by the Legislation of the Republic of Tatarstan (“Article on Ministry of justice of the Republic of Tatarstan” confirmed by Decree of the RT Cabinet № 68 dated 22.02.2006).
• Implements management for entrusted sphere of activity on the basis of undivided authority.
• Confirms articles about ministry’s branches;
• Confirms authorities of his deputies, distributes duties between them, confirms authorities of other ministry’s officials and lower organizations on issues of solving operative, organizational and staff, personnel, financial and other problems within ministry’s competence;
• Approves staff schedule, estimates of expenditure for ministry’s office and its territorial bodies maintenance within confirmed number of employees, labour payment fund and budget allocations, controls its implementation;
• Submits for consideration in the RT Cabinet projects of legislative and other normative legal acts within ministry’s competence, proposals on implementation of state policy in the sphere of justice;
• Signs orders issued within ministry’s competence controls its implementation;
• Appoints for a post, discharges employees of the ministry and offices of peace justice of Republic Tatarstan from their posts in established order (as agreed with respective Justice of peace), applies encouragement measures, makes responsible for discipline and other issues in accordance with acting legislation;
• Presents employees of ministry, offices of peace justice of Republic Tatarstan for awarding class ranks (awards class ranks in established by legislation order), state awards, honorary titles;
Last updated: Jul, 8, 2019, 9:27