Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tatarstan works in accordance with the clause about Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tatarstan confirmed by RT Cabinet Decree dated 22.02.2006 №68 “Matters of Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tatarstan”.
Main functions of the Ministry
• Coordination of rule-making activity of executive bodies under Tatarstan state power
• Translation into Tatar of Tatarstan projects and laws which should be entered in RT Cabinet
• Legal appraisal of federal law projects concerning joint work of Russian Federation and its regions, RT law projects, RT President orders projects, RT Cabinet decrees and RT laws for President’s approval
• Formation of a single bank of RT regulatory legal acts in paper and electronic forms
• State registration of regulatory legal acts of executive bodies under Tatarstan state power which affect the rights, freedom and duties of a person and a citizen, confirm legal status of organizations
• Keeping of state register of regulatory legal acts of executive bodies under Tatarstan state power
• Interaction with local self-government bodies
• Assistance for local self-government bodies in realizing state powers for state registration of act of civil status
• Organization of advanced training for legal service employees of executive bodies under Tatarstan state power, state organizations, e.t.c.
• Preparation, issue and renewal of RT Code of laws
• Appointments with citizens, considers their complaints and applications relative to the Ministry, magistrate offices, state notarial offices and other institutions within jurisdiction of the Ministry
Last updated: Feb, 15, 2018, 12:20